Two-hour trail lesson: $170 per rider
The two-hour trail lessons BARR provides are focused on equitation for the adventurous trail rider.
The trail lessons are ideal for the following:
- Refreshing riding skills after a long time of not riding
- Pleasure riding on the trail; optimizing comfort and safety in the saddle
- Riding fitness such as conditioning the rider for a riding vacation
- Introduction to endurance riding
- Beginners starting to learn to ride
In the lessons you will learn correct riding techniques for trail riding:
- Centered and balanced seat
- Accuracy of steering
- Emergency techniques and safety on trails
- Lateral work and back-up
- Rating of tempo
- Posting diagonals
- Correct canter leads
- Riding through obstacle and difficult terrain
The lessons are tailored to suit each student in an optimal way and can be private or semi-private (two students).
For riders that are interested in other disciplines for competition such as dressage, hunter/jumpers or western disciplines we have a network of instructors that we refer to.
Or give us a Call:
Trail Rides for Adventurous Riders